Job Description: GSE Mechanic
The role of the GSE Mechanic is a critical role to maintain a smooth airport operation. The GSE mechanic maintains ground support equipment in a safe operating condition, implements a preventative maintenance program, and performs maintenance to resolve immediate operational and/or safety concerns.
We maintain and repair both gasoline and diesel-powered equipment for the airport operational needs. We work on tugs, aircraft tractors, generators, forklifts, air starts units, ground power units (GPUs), belt loaders, and more. We are looking for anyone with experience working on GSE.
Prospective candidates for consideration must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Eligible to obtain security ID badge upon NFTA/FAA/US Customs background check
- Must be able to work outside in various Buffalo, NY weather conditions
- Willing to work OT & possible Saturday or Sunday when necessary
- Own hand tools necessary to perform repairs
This position is Monday – Friday
- Overtime Available (Time and a half pay)
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Uniforms provided
Prior Aviation Service Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.