Job Description: Fleet Mechanic
Prior Aviation Service, Inc., is seeking a full-time Fleet Mechanic for our Vehicle Maintenance Department.
General daily functions would include (but are not limited to) – troubleshooting, diagnose & repair maintenance issues for vehicles, fork trucks, industrial equipment and plant machinery as well as performing any regularly scheduled maintenance.
Prospective candidates for consideration must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Eligible to obtain security ID badge upon NFTA/FAA/U.S. Customs background check
- Must be able to work outside in various weather conditions
- Willing to work OT & possible Saturday or Sunday if needed
- Able to follow ALL safety policies & procedures
- Own hand tools necessary to perform repairs
– Paid Vacation
– Medical Insurance
– Dental & Vision Insurance
– Life Insurance
– 401K Retirement Plan
– Uniforms provided
PAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.