Job Description: Airport Line Service
Does the Aviation World interest you? Get up close and personal with aircraft, from Commercial and Military to Private Charters.
Here at Prior Aviation, every day is different, providing red carpet service to our customers with the support of Airport Line Service. Come join this exciting aeronautical operation.
The Airport Line Service position encompasses the following areas:
- Guiding, towing, parking, greeting and organizing aircraft that’s arriving or departing from an airport.
- Monitors fuel levels and maintains fuel inventories to make sure aircraft have the right amount of fuel per customer’s request.
- Take pride in a safe and well organized airport environment including hangars and all airport grounds.
- Maintain aircraft hangars so planes can be parked or stored overnight.
- During inclement Buffalo, NY weather, Line Service help maintain walkways and steps so passengers have a safe route to and from aircraft.
- Customer service experience are a big plus. For example, Airport Line Service often handle luggage, provide transportation, give patrons directions, interact with lobby attendants, converse with pilots and greet passengers who are entering or exiting tarmac. Airport Line Service must have a kind and friendly disposition that makes patrons feel welcome, safe and comfortable with the airport facilities, staff and aircraft.
- Working outside in various Buffalo, NY weather conditions.
- The physical loading and unloading of baggage, freight, and cargo.
- Aircraft cabin service (cleaning and restocking).
- Lavatory and water system servicing.
- Aircraft refueling.
- Aircraft deicing.
- Operating various motorized equipment (baggage tugs, belt loaders, push back tugs, deicing trucks, lavatory truck, and forklift and aircraft tow tractor).
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Background check verification
- Overtime Available (Time and a half pay)
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Uniforms provided
Prior Aviation Service Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.