Job Description: Airline Fueler
Airlines are in business to transport people from one place to another. They could not function without the help of many people on the ground, including Airline Fuelers who help keep the airplanes operating on schedule.
Airline Fueler Position
The role of the Aircraft Fueler is ensuring that all planes and aviation vehicles are routinely equipped with fuel, all of whom are trained to handle jet fuel and high-octane aviation gas with a variety of aircraft.
The Aircraft Fueler position encompasses the following areas:
- Working outside in various Buffalo, NY weather conditions.
- Aircraft refueling.
- Aircraft deicing.
- Operating fueling trucks.
- Lifting up to 60lbs overhead.
- Understanding the machinery involved in fueling planes and detecting potential problems.
- Required to have a comprehensive understanding of safety rules while on the ground and using ramps and trucks near aircraft.
Servicing all carriers at the Buffalo/Niagara International Airport.
No previous refueling experience necessary. On the job training is provided on site for all aircraft type, fueling equipment operation (standard New York State driver’s license required), and includes computer-based training (basic computer skills required).
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Background check verification
- Overtime Available (Time and a half pay)
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Uniforms provided
Prior Aviation Service Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.