Job Description: Aircraft Cargo Ground Support
The Aircraft Cargo Ground Support position encompasses a variety of responsibilities and team work in the exciting aviation world. Do you ever wonder how something gets from the factory to your door? Become a part of the supply chain of delivery up close and personal.
The Aircraft Cargo Ground Support position encompasses the following areas:
- Working outside in various Buffalo, NY weather conditions.
- The physical loading and unloading of freight and cargo to and from aircraft up to 50 lbs.
- Aircraft deicing.
- Operating various motorized equipment (tugs, belt loaders, push back tugs, deicing trucks, forklift and aircraft tow tractor and more).
- We train you to be safe and confident, working hands-on in the aviation world.
- Part-time shift hours are available from 4:00am – 7:00am and 9:00pm – 12:00am.
- Overtime available after 40 hours (Time and a half pay).
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Background check verification
Prior Aviation Service Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.