Jobs at Prior Aviation
Current Job Openings
We are currently filling these vacancies …
- Aircraft Cargo Ground Support (4am to 7am)
- Aircraft Cargo Ground Support (9pm to 12am)
- Airline Fueler (1st & 2nd Shift)
- Airport Line Service (1st Shift)
- Airport Line Service (2nd Shift)
- Airport Line Service (3rd Shift)
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Charter Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic
- Pilot – Lear Jet 60XR Captain
- Pilot – Lear Jet 60XR First Officer
To apply for any of the above positions, please complete the employment application.
Prospective Prior Aviation Service Employment Applicants are hereby advised that Federal Aviation Regulations Part 24, pertaining to personnel who have unescorted access to any areas on the airport that is controlled for security reasons will be subject to a ten-year previous employment verification check. Applicants working at the Airport Terminal will also be subject to a five-year motor vehicle record review in addition to a five-year criminal check and a pre-employment drug test.
All employees who apply for a position categorized as “Safety Sensitive” as defined by the Federal Aviation Administration will be subject to pre-employment drug testing.
All pilot applicants will be subject to Public Law 104-264 Title V (Pilot Record Sharing) which requires employers who operate under FAR 135 or FAR 121 to evaluate certain records before consideration is given to hiring a Pilot applicant. Under Law, Prior Aviation will review the following records:
- FAA – Airmen Certificates and Ratings/Medical Certificates and Legal Enforcement Actions.
- Previous Employers – Last ten years where applicant worked as a Pilot.
- Driving Record – Motor Vehicle Driving record for last five years.
All employees (in all job categories) may be subject to random, reasonable cause, and post-accident drug and alcohol testing.
Prior Aviation Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for all positions equally without regard to their race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any disability as defined in the Americans With Disabilities Act, or for any other reason protected by State or Federal law.
Confirmation of your employment is conditional upon the review of records and test results.