Prior Aviation Service will frequently have an “empty leg” — an unsold portion of a booked one-way private charter flight on a specific aircraft. Please review the following list. If you would be interested in booking one of these routes, simply complete the accompanying form and we’ll get back to you shortly!
The list will be updated regularly on our website. Furthermore, when you join our mailing list, we will send you the latest empty legs once or twice a week.
Available Empty Legs
- 07/08/2020 Buffalo, NY to Vero Beach, FL
- 07/16/2020 Buffalo, NY to Sarasota, FL
- 11/22/2020 Fort Myers, FL to Buffalo, NY
- 11/28/2020 Buffalo, NY to Fort Myers, FL
Request an Empty Leg Quote
Safety You Can Count On
- Our pilots regularly complete mandatory training and receive evaluations twice each year to comply with airline standards.
- Our captains hold A.T.P. certificates, the highest rating awarded by the FAA.
- All our aircraft are recurrently inspected and maintained by our licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics (A&P’s) and Licensed Inspectors (I.A.’s).
- Our Certified Repair Station approves and monitors all specifications under FAA guidelines.
- Our pilots train in full motion simulators at Simuflite and Bombardier.
- Prior Aviation Service is ARG/US Platinum Rated.