Prior Aviation Service is Western New York’s largest aircraft charter, where every flight is a luxurious experience. It’s one spacious plane. It’s just you and your guests.
Say the word and we’ll chauffeur you directly to your destination in the United States or Canada, handle every arrangement, and do everything we can to make you feel comfortable in your travels.
Why are business aircraft sometimes a better alternative?
- Save employee time.
- Maximize personal safety and peace of mind.
- Increase productivity en route.
- Minimize non-business hours away from home.
- Ensure industrial security.
- Exercise management control over efficient, reliable scheduling.
- Project a positive corporate image.
- Attract and retain key people (including customers).
- Reduce post-trip fatigue and increase post-trip productivity.
Charter An Aircraft
Our fleet of private jets includes two Learjet 60XR jets, each powered by two PW305A engines. Each engine offers 4,600 pounds of thrust. The range of the Learjet 60XR is 2,294 nautical miles.
Features of the Learjet 60XR …
- Mid-size aircraft featuring a stand-up cabin
- Enclosed lavatory with sink
- 2,000-2,400 nautical mile range, depending on passenger load
- Full galley including two hot liquids, microwave, cold drinks, minibar, and wine chiller
- Airshow and Sony Cabin Entertainment systems including a 10 disc CD player and dual DVD players
- 4-place club seating with a 3-place divan couch
- Internal and external baggage compartments
Safety You Can Count On
You can breathe easy because our safety record has been excellent for 45 years. Day after day we take every precaution to make sure everything is secure in the air.
- Our pilots regularly complete mandatory training and receive evaluations twice each year to comply with airline standards.
- Our captains hold A.T.P. certificates, the highest rating awarded by the FAA.
- All our aircraft are recurrently inspected and maintained by our licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics (A&P’s) and Licensed Inspectors (I.A.’s).
- Our Certified Repair Station approves and monitors all specifications under FAA guidelines.
- Our pilots train in full motion simulators at Simuflite and Bombardier.
- Prior Aviation Service is ARG/US Platinum Rated.