Safety You Can Count On!
- Our pilots regularly complete mandatory training and receive evaluations twice each year to comply with airline standards.
- Our captains hold A.T.P. certificates, the highest rating awarded by the FAA.
- All our aircraft are recurrently inspected and maintained by our licensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics (A&P’s) and Licensed Inspectors (I.A.’s).
- Our Certified Repair Station approves and monitors all specifications under FAA guidelines.
- Our pilots train in full motion simulators at Simuflite and Bombardier.
- Prior Aviation Service is ARG/US Platinum Rated.
Prior Aviation Services, Inc. is located adjacent to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport in Buffalo, NY. We are open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. You can reach us by telephone at 716.633.1000.